The rotary actuator comprises a supporting structure and a linear actuator supported by the supporting structure. The linear actuator comprises a first member, a second member, wherein the second member moves upwards in a linear direction relative to the first member when the driving signal is applied to the linear actuator; Rotary Actuators The bearing arrangement supports the first member and the second member within the supporting structure and enables the first member and the second member to move independently relative to the supporting structure. The Rotary drive also comprises a linear to a rotary converter, wherein the second member of the linear actuator is coupled to the linear to the rotary converter. The linear to rotary converter comprises an output member having a rotating axis. During operation, the linear to rotary converter converts the linear reciprocating motion of the second member of the linear actuator to the rotational motion of the output member around the rotating axis.
The last level of a variety of electronic devices generally requires power amplification, the same is true of rotary drives. In order for the stepper motor to meet various needs of the output, Rotary Actuators stepper drive must be the motor winding to provide sufficient voltage and current. However, with the general electronic device drivers have different characteristics, mainly reflected in:
1. Each phase winding is the switch work. Most of the motor windings are continuous communication or DC, and stepper motor windings are pulse-type power supply, Rotary Actuators so the winding current is not continuous but intermittent.
2. Each phase winding of the motor is wound around the core of the coil, Rotary Actuators so there is a relatively large inductance. The current rising rate of the windings is limited, so the current of the motor windings is affected.
3. When the winding is out of power, the magnetic field in the inductor can keep the current in the windings from mutation, so that the current cut-off phase cannot be closed immediately. Rotary Actuators In order to attenuate the current as soon as possible, an appropriate continuation loop must be designed. In the process of winding conduction and closing, Rotary Actuators it will produce a large counter potential, and the counter potential of the cut-off can have a very harmful effect on the safety of the drive-level devices.
4. When the motor is running, the rotational potential will be generated in each phase winding, and the magnitude and direction of these potentials will have a great influence on the winding current. Rotary Actuators Since the rotational potential is basically proportional to the rotational speed of the motor, the higher the rotational speed, the greater the electric potential, the smaller the winding current, Rotary Actuators thus the motor output torque also decreases with the increase of the rotational speed.
5. The electrical motor windings have inductance potential, Rotary Actuators mutual inductance potential, rotating potential. These potentials are combined with the applied voltage to the power devices. When the superposition result makes the voltage of both ends of the motor windings greatly exceed the power supply voltage, Rotary Actuators the driving-level working conditions are worse.